Beautiful conversion of 1 half of a former stable building, opposite the Sun Inn and is ideally located in the centre of the popular village of Pooley Bridge, just 400 metres from the shore of Lake Ullswater and within 1 mile of Park Foot Holiday Park. Sorry no pets and no smoking allowed.
The cottage is heated by night storage heaters and comprise:
- Lounge with colour TV, DVD and CD player.
- Dining/kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer.
- Cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
First floor -
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom, with King sized bed.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shared use of the large garden with patio, furniture and barbeque.
- Private parking for 2 cars per property.
- All bed linen included.
- Use of the nearby Park Foot holiday park facilities.
- Blanton House (Stable Cottage & Coach House) sleeps upto 12 people, great for 2 families wanting their own privacy. The park caters for families and couples and provides for all your holiday entertainment without having to use your car. The facilities include a shop, lake access with boat launching direct from the park, two children's playgrounds, tennis court, table tennis, pool tables, amusements, pony trekking to Barton Fell and mountain bike hire.
During the summer season, entertainment is laid on with children's discos, live entertainment, licensed bar and beer garden, during the summer school holidays a children's club is operated and there is a restaurant with take away service available. The close proximity of the lake gives holidaymakers the opportunity to try a variety of watersports including sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, boat hire and fishing. Free lake access for residents of Park Foot and Blanton House.