This is a spacious detached property in Pooley Bridge, accommodating up to ten people, furnished and equipped to a high standard. It is pleasantly located in a prominent position with an open aspect to the front overlooking fields and the Lakeland fells. Sorry no pets and no smoking allowed.
Elder Howe is a delightful cottage sleeping ten people, located in the village of Pooley Bridge at the tip of Ullswater. The five bedroomed cottage has been furnished to a high standard and has a delightful garden and ample parking for 4 cars. An ideal base for a large family or 2 families together wishing to explore the Lakes.
The centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Living room with wood burning stove (wood available for sale from Pooley Bridge Post Office). TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Dining room.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. WC and hand-basin.
- Single bedroom.
First floor -
- Two King-sized bedrooms with en suite shower rooms hand basin and WCs
- Twin bedroom.
- Triple bedroom.
- Family bathroom with hand basin and WC.
- Bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 4 to 5 cars.
- Outside patio and large lawned area to the rear.
Sorry no pets and no smoking allowed.