Stone Built, with wheelchair access. Situated in the centre of the Park next to the Shop and tennis court with bar and restaurant opposite. Accommodating six people, one double en-suite/wet room, with king sized bed. The other two bedrooms have twin beds, bathroom with shower cubicle WC and basin. Free wi-fi*. No smoking allowed.
This detached bungalow is ideally located on the park to enjoy all the facilities close at hand being next to the shop and close to the club house and overlooking the tennis court. It is furnished and equipped to a high standard with wheelchair access and wet room which makes the property ideal for those with limited mobility, it comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with colour TV, video, DVD player, electric fire and dining table.
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, underfloor heating.
- Double bedroom with a kingsized bed and en-suite wet room with shower, WC and hand basin.
- 2 Twin bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, bath, hand basin & WC.
- Garden area with barbeque.
- Free wi-fi*
- Pets allowed
This property is located in Park Foot Holiday Park and use of the facilities is included. Bed linen included. Cot and high chair are available on request. Ample private parking and plenty of space for a boat. No smoking allowed.
*Unfortunately due to band width wi-fi is limited and therefore the system cannot cope with downloading movies, streaming iplayer etc. and is only for internet surfing and emails.