- Bookings are accepted only for the party named and not transferable.
- On arrival, please declare all family members, cars, tents and gazebos as tickets are checked daily, tickets must be prominently dispalyed and any discrepencies found, immediate payment must be made.
- The company reserve the right to cancel or terminate a holiday where the client has failed to disclose all material facts as required.
- Electric pitches are available from 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Non-electric arrival times can be anytime between 8am & 8pm.
- Electric deposits: 50% deposit is required
- Non electric deposits: we require a £5 per night deposit (min 2 nights) and full payment for 1 night bookings.
Deposits are non refundable on cancellation unless cancelled more then 14 days prior to arrival, less administration fee of £10.
- To book a pitch: please ring for availability and pay a deposit with your credit/debit card or fill in the booking form and post to us with your preferred payment, or book online though our website.
- Cheques are only accepted for deposit payments. Please make cheques made payable to Allen (Park Foot) Ltd.
- Electric pitches for Touring Caravans, Motorhomes & Tents are 10 amp:
Please telephone for availability, we accept a minimum of 4 nights over Easter from Thursday (electric pitches have the option of 2 nights from Thursday or 2 nights from Saturday) & 3 nights over May Day, Spring Bank Holiday, August Bank Holiday & 2 nights over Bonfire Weekend.
- All Electric Tent pitches are on a fine camping gravel please bring a suitable ground sheet. Please indicate the size of your unit when making a telephone booking. One tent per pitch allowed on electric. Digital TV signal required.
- Non Electric Pitches for Motorhomes and Tents: We accept advance bookings taken for 3 nights stays minimum for SBH and ABH. 2 night bookings can be made during SBH in our overflow fields. We have 3 main camping areas, please indicate if you have a preference:
Sandall Field - for campers and tents located below clubhouse, near to all Park facilities - ideal for families - Electric pitches available in this field, toilet and shower block*
Shop Field - for touring caravans, campers and tents located below shop on main site - electric pitches located in this field - close to Park facilities - ideal for families.
Aikbeck Field - for campers and tents located near to Lake with Lake Access - electric pitches located in thie field, toilet and shower block*
Fields can be requested but not guaranteed.
* During quieter times the club facilities and the toilets/showers in AIKBECK and SANDALL fields may close, however the main block will be open. Showers 20p for 6 minutes.
PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT PRE-BOOKING AT BANK HOLIDAYS OR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.